Easter is just around the corner and it’s one of my favorite holidays to decorate the house! (Imagine bunnies and tulips EVERYWHERE!!) Today, we’re sharing two ways to package some Easter treats along with three FREE downloads so you can make your own! These easy to make goodies for friends and family are sure to put a smile on their face!
Project 1: Bunny Tails
What You Need:
- Powdered Donut Holes (Hey, Dunkin’ Donuts!)
- Clear Bag (or plastic wrap)
- Brown Paper Crafts Tags
- Once you’ve downloaded and printed out the “Bunny Tails” tags, you’ll want to punch a hole in them so you have a place to attach the tag.
- Put a few of the powdered donut holes in the bag
- Wrap it with ribbon and add the tag! It’s that easy!
TIP: Don’t have any clear bags? No problem at all. Place a large piece of plastic wrap on the counter, put a few donuts in the middle and then pull the sides up to make a little bag. Wrap it with ribbon and add the tag!
Project 2: Happy Easter!
What You Need:
- Brown or White Lunch Bags (available at the grocery store!)
- Ribbon or Baker’s Twine of your choice
- Pom Poms; I like white but you can also use colors!
Don’t have any pom poms at home? Hop on over to Michael’s or AC Moore to pick some up. You can also order some like these on Amazon.
- Once you’ve downloaded and printed out the “Hoppy Easter” tags, you’ll want to punch a hole in them so you have a place to attach it to the bag.
- Cut a “V” shape out of the bag to make the bunny ears (see below)
- Glue the Pom Pom to the center of the bag to make the bunny tail
- Fill the bag with the treat of your choice - cookies, trail mix, candy and more!
- Tie the bag with ribbon or twine just below the ears and add the tag
TIP: These tags would also be fun to tie to a bag of Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies to give to the little ones!
Ready to make your own?
You can download all 3 tags HERE!
We’d love to see how you use these tags! Send us an email or tag us in your Instagram & Facebook pics @brownpapercrafts